Safety and Security Policy
- Never send any money to another member.
- Exchange contact information with a member only through our email purchase service.
Scam and reimbursements
- A member who misidentifies themselves. (i.e., someone who uses another member’s profile without permission to communicate with you). We will reimburse all credits incurred communicating with this member.
- A member requests money or expensive gifts from you. We will reimburse all credits spent communicating with this member and ban the member permanently.
- A member deliberately misrepresents some details in their profile: age, children, gender, marital status or language level. We will reimburse all credits you incurred communicating with this member and ban the member permanently.
- Delivery of gifts or flowers ordered through the system does not take place. We will reimburse all credits incurred for the flower or gift delivery order.
Not a scam
- Some mistakes occurred in the translation of a letter.
- If a member doesn’t answer all questions in an email.
- If on any level of your communication, the member takes the decision to stop developing your relationship.
- If a member has photos of relatives, friends, ex-partners and other personal info posted on any social network.
- If a member wears rings on their fingers. Wearing rings does not mean a person is married, regardless of which finger it is on.
*If you feel you have been scammed by any member, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org file a complaint. Once your claim is approved you will receive a full refund of all credits you’ve spent on communicating with the alleged member.